- fully implementes gesture-events such as pinch / rotate (thanks to tim coulter for requesting this feature)
- updated the second argument's object on every event. they're using the same format now. invalid properties are present but nulled (e.g. "rotation:null" during a swipe or "delta: null" on pinch)
- updated the documentation
- implemented ".direction.vector" to indicate the rotation / scale direction
- replaced ".moved" with ".rotation" / ".scale"
please note that you have to update your code if your're using a previous version